This edition of NEXT optimizes business processes typical for the agribusiness such as grain processing and animal food production companies and grain trading, storing and transportation companies. NEXT can be integrated with software and hardware commonly used in the industry- electronic scales, dosing systems, industrial and fiscal printers, accounting software, etc.
Grain reception and incoming sample analysis
- grain deliveries with quality indicators, bonus weight calculation
- truck scales integration, input of gross, tare and net weight
- generating of grain weigh receipt per delivery or release
- generating certificate of analysis per delivery or release
- daily journal of incoming and outgoing deliveries
- deliveries of other components with batch number and date of expiry
Silo and grain warehouse management
- grain deliveries with batch management, calculating average quality indicators
- monitoring current availability, free capacity per storage and grain transfers
- scheduling cleaning calibrating, drying and other necessary procedures
- grain can be stored for different purposes- storage only, for further processing, toll manufacturing, etc.
- reports by depositors- availability and detailed trial balance per depositor or grain type
Feed formulation management
- nomenclature of raw material and other ingredients
- nomenclature of feed used by animal species in its all production stages with range of its nutritional values
- recipe formulation based on user defined criteria such as lowest cost, current stock of the ingredients, custom customer requirements or reaching particular nutritional value
- supplement formulation and mixture ratios
- customizable printouts for the customer, technologist, manufacturing department, etc.
- generating a dosing plan, choice of master and slave scales, calculating total cycles
Produce of animal feed and supplements
- Production planning over a period based on sales forecast and current customer requests
- Creating quantity produced report, finished goods stocking and materials expenditure
- Batch production (HACCP), complete traceability of the used raw materials and supplements
- Calculation of production and other costs, manufacturing waste, profit, etc.
- Packing and labeling management
- Nomenclature and inventory for sows, boars, and finishing pigs
Manage animals by location (Site, building, room, pen/lot)
- Manage move-ins, transfers, deaths, sales and purchases
- Complete management and track of treatments and interventions per individual and per batch (meet HACCP and traceability requirements)
- Veterinary warehouse- planning and managing deliveries of veterinary products, batch management, drug nomenclature and stock, prints of specific protocols and other documents
- Feed management- automatic calculation of feed plans per batch creating a feed request which can be executed by own feed mill or other feed vendor
Commodity trading and order management
- Nomenclature of traded goods- grains, fertilizers, plant protection products, fuels, etc.
- Partner database- customers, vendors, carriers and forwarders with detailed information for headquarters and offices, contact persons, vehicles, loading and unloading terminals, etc.
- Attachment of scanned contracts or other files to a particular contract, assigning a sales responsible person, selection of payment and other conditions, etc.
- Control and visibility over the trading activities- dynamic screens providing real time information and execution status for both grain sale and purchase contracts
Grain transportation and logistics
- Managing multiple grain shipments connected with a single contract with load details, loading/unloading terminals, carrier and vehicle details, port and vessel details
- Tracking loaded/unloaded quantity and Moving Average control functionality
- Database with distance between loading and unloading locations, grain warehouses, ports, etc.
- Database with transportation companies prices and costs per ton/km and expected ton/km cost suggestion and distance estimate
- Creating an transport expense invoice and connecting it with particular transport courses
- Reports and analysis over non invoiced transportation courses
- Total cost for transportation with total weight transported and distance covered per carrier, period and particular destinations
Sales and performance analysis
- Complete sales management- wholesale, retail and distributors
- Toll manufacturing management- support of various methods of calculation like raw material ratios, write off, compensations, etc.
- Labeling and certificates
- Creating an expense invoice for a single or multiple transportation courses made by particular carrier
- Creating a grain purchase invoice based on a single or multiple transportation courses
- Creating a grain sale invoice based on single or multiple transportation courses
- Creating sale invoice based on a single or multiple handover records for delivery of fertilizers or plant protection products, fuels, etc.
- Advanced payment entries, issuing of proforma invoice, handover records, bill of lading, certificates and other documents
- Account receivables and account payables analysis over customers, aging and other criteria. Multiple bank account and cash desks management, registering incoming payments and closing of open invoices
- Customer credit control management, individual price lists and payment terms