The specialized N.E.X.T. version enables commercial companies to efficiently manage all aspects of the Supply Chain from first customer contact through final shipping and returns.
N.E.X.T. provides a comprehensive set of capabilities that include Purchasing, Warehousing, Sales, Shipping and Customer Service.
Customers, quotes and offerings
- Customer relationship management /CRM/– N.E.X.T. stores present and potential customer database with detail customer information: support of multiple ship-to and bill-to addresses, contact persons, job titles, phones, emails, delivery addresses, etc..
- Register customer enquiries and quotations with date and enquiry number, customer and item details, sales person responsible. Review and enquiry status reminder.
- Create offers– flexible methods and tools provide companies with a multitude of options for an accurate, flexible, pricing system. Option to create a complete offer and send it seamlessly through the application, while adding it to a management report showing customer data, offer details, date created and sent and a follow-up reminder.
- Create and manage company warehouses, warehouse zones, locations, and bins with associated capacities. N.E.X.T. supports standard processes such as receiving, putaway, picking, replenishment, and shipping. The software manages both single and multi-warehouse operations with transactions being performed both by keyboard and handheld terminal.
- Flexible and multiple-level product hierarchies for grouping, pricing and reporting. Use main and additional product id numbers, attach photos and descriptions. The software supports use of default units of measure and automatic conversion to alternative units of measure in transaction processing.
- Select costing method by product either moving average, LIFO or FIFO,use of alternative currencies and rates.
- Fully integrated lot traceability functionalities. N.E.X.T. offers complete visibility to which vendor supplied a specific lot and which customers received a specific lot of goods. Assignment of serial numbers and date of expiry at the time of receipt, production, or upon shipment. Track of serial numbers shipped to customers and those remaining in stock. Track of vendor warranty by date of receipt or date of shipment to customer.
- Physical inventories and cycle counts. Users can define their cycle count rules enabling the system to automatically generate recommended cycle counts. Physical inventory and cycle counts can be performed manually or with RF-enabled barcode scanners.
- Purchase orders management. Purchase orders may be entered manually or automatically generated directly from a customer sales order. N.E.X.T. can be used for centralized purchasing, facility-based purchasing, or as a combination of these methodologies. The software supports purchase orders for stock and non-stock items, drop shipments, and outsourced assembly.
- Supplier relationship management. Establishment of preferred, approved and potential suppliers by company facility and product. Supplier price list import and supplier performance management in order to track and analyze a given supplier’s performance and price rates.
Sales, Pricing management and Promotions
- Flexible pricing methodologies associated with specific products or groups of products. The software supports practically an infinite quantity of electronic price sheets that can be associated with one or more customers or groups of customers.
- Price sheets effective days ensure valid pricing selection and makes the entry of future pricing available at any point.
- Customer agreements can be used to manage special pricing arrangements and discounting schemes. Discounts can be based upon a percentage, currency amount, or special formula. Card payments, vouchers and customer loyalty programs can be implemented.
- Support of card payments, vouchers and customer loyalty programs.
- Flexible promotions for products/group of products that include product giveaways or order discounts with associated expiration date.
Invoicing, account receivable & account payable
- Flexible invoicing methods and invoice print formats can be specified by the customer.
- Invoices can be generated for singe or multiple sales orders, proforma invoice for advance payments, automated debit/credit note issue.
- Account receivable and account payable review and analysis of customer status, receivables aging and other criteria trending over time.
- Multiple bank account and cash desks management, incoming payment application to multiple invoices.Automated cash application using electronic bank feeds.
- Central customer credit control management. N.E.X.T. provides quick access to customer credit limit, payment history, and collection notes. Issue and email of dunning notices and payment reminders.
- Generates real time reports based on various criteria, sales reports, cost/profit analysis, sales force effectiveness,outstanding payments and collections, etc.
- Data export in various file formats– pdf, excel, word, html, etc.
3rd Party Integrations
- Online stores — customers orders import, order confirmation, export of product nomenclature and real time product availability.The software also supports online product inquiries, pricing, purchases, and transaction history.
- EDI/ECOD communication platforms for electronic data exchange between retailers and their suppliers, producers and distributors. Electronic invoice automatic export.
- Amazon.com integration— Full Inventory and Order management. Seamless import of customer orders and task management based on the type of order. Amazon.com automatic status update when the order is shipped.
- Integration with Bulgarian National Bank web portal— currency exchange rate retrieval, current and for a specific period.
- Integration with the European Union VIES system for automatic customer VAT number check and data retrieval.
- Google Maps integration for easy address, route and transport location.
- Company email integration— N.E.X.T. may generate and send user configured payment notices based on due date or aging. Customizable forms of offer and sales order confirmation may be send directly through the application. High level of security and correspondence traceability.