N.E.X.T.’s manufacturing management software provides a flexible solution to meet a variety of manufacturing environments and associated industry compliance requirements.
N.E.X.T. delivers the end-to-end functionality required by process and discrete manufacturers, including planning and scheduling, warehouse and inventory management, production reporting and financial management in a complete, fully-integrated software solution.
Quotes, offers & order management
- Customer relationship management /CRM/ functionality. Database of customers and prospects with associated customer information including ship-to and bill-to addresses, contact persons with job titles, phone numbers, email, etc. Support of key customer financial data, order recurrence, etc.
- Supports account management from initial contact through the actual sale and after sale support and maintenance.
- Easy quote entry for both existing customers and prospects. Support of quotes for existing products and estimates for new items.
- Quote can be send by email directly through the software.
- Order expiration date management, probability of acceptance, reminders and follow-ups, lost opportunities tracking.
- Once a quote is approved by customer it easily gets converted into an active sales order in part or in whole.
Supply chain management
- Set up and management of multiple company warehouses, warehouse zones, locations, and bins with associated capacities. N.E.X.T. supports standard processes such as receiving, putaway, picking, replenishment, and shipping. The software manages both single and multi-warehouse operations with transactions being performed both by keyboard and handheld terminal.
- Flexible and multiple-level product hierarchies for grouping, pricing and reporting. Use main and additional product ID codes, attachment of photos, schemes and manuals.
- Supports the use of default units of measure and automatic conversion to alternative units of measure in transaction processing.
- Selection of costing method by product/group of products – either moving average, LIFO or FIFO,use of alternative currencies and rates.
- Fully integrated lot traceability functionalities. N.E.X.T. offers complete visibility to which vendor supplied a specific lot and which customers received a specific lot of goods. Assignment of serial numbers and date of expiry at the time of receipt, production, or upon shipment. Track of serial numbers shipped to customers and those remaining in stock. Track of vendor warranty by date of receipt or date of shipment to customer.
- Physical inventories and cycle counts. Users can define their cycle count rules enabling the system to automatically generate recommended cycle counts. Physical inventory and cycle counts can be performed manually or with RF-enabled barcode scanners.
- Purchase orders management. Purchase orders may be entered manually or automatically generated directly from a customer sales order. N.E.X.T. can be used for centralized purchasing, facility-based purchasing, or as a combination of these methodologies. The software supports purchase orders for stock and non-stock items, drop shipments, and outsourced assembly.
- Supplier relationship management. Entry of preferred, approved and potential suppliers by company facility and product. Supplier price list import.
- Supplier performance management to track and analyze a given supplier’s performance, including order lead times, price rates, etc.
Manufacturing management, production scheduling and reporting
- The software ensures raw materials, ingredients, and packaging supplies are available for production, to readily meet customer order requirements while optimizing inventory levels for improved manufacturing efficiency.
- N.E.X.T. calculates inventory requirements over time and can automatically generate purchase requisitions and tentative production schedules, which can be turned into purchase orders, inventory transfers, and final production schedules.
- For advanced planning purposes the software uses customer demand in the form of sales orders and forecasts, inventory levels and associated replenishment methodologies, multi-level bills of material, available production capacity, and supplier information such as lead times and purchase order requirements.
- Production scheduling based on material, machine, and labor availability. Work orders can be reviewed by production planners and rescheduled and resequenced using drag-and-drop functionality.
- Work orders can be viewed in either a graphical or tabular format by machine, process, or facility.
- Supports processing of packing, palletizing and labeling, returnable packaging management.
- Production reporting based on scheduled work orders and their progress.
Invoicing, Dispatch, Account receivable & Account payable
- Flexible invoicing methods and invoice print formats can be specified by the customer.
- Invoices can be generated for singe or multiple sales orders, proforma invoice for advance payments, automated debit/credit note issue.
- Production dispatch management, creation of packing list, bill of lading, CMR and other freight documents.
- Account receivable and account payable review and analysis of customer status, receivables aging and other criteria trending over time.
- Multiple bank account and cash desks management, incoming payment application to multiple invoices.Automated cash application using electronic bank feeds.
- Central customer credit control management. N.E.X.T. provides quick access to customer credit limit, payment history, and collection notes. Issue and email of dunning notices and payment reminders.
- Generates real time reports based on various criteria, sales reports, cost/profit analysis, sales force effectiveness,outstanding payments and collections, etc.
- Data export in various file formats– pdf, excel, word, html, etc.