N.E.X.T. provides simple and affordable integrations with specific solutions that companies use in running their everyday business.
N.E.X.T. can be paired with:
3rd party software integrations
- Finance & accounting software— export of sale and purchase invoices, production record and other documents. Payments import for accounting software. NEXT is pre-integrated with accounting solutions such as Ajur L, Microinvest, Business Navigator, McMaster, Konto, Workflow, etc.
- Payroll software
- Import of electronic bank statements, generation of mass payment electronic files
- EDI/ECOD communication platforms for electronic data exchange between retailers and their suppliers, producers and distributors
- eFactura/Electronic invoice automatic export
- CAD/CAM software integration— automatic transfer of Bill of materials and production orders
- Other software solution— NEXT is ready for integration with other customer legacy systems
Hardware device integration
- Fiscal devices— NEXT is virtually compatible with all types and models of fiscal printers. Support of cash desk and customer display.
- Label printers and bar code readers compatibility
- Electronic scales/ truck scales— integration with scales used in animal feed production facilities, grain warehouses, mills, etc.
- Dosing systems— data transfer with systems used for dosing, mixing and grinding of forage
- Other types of industry equipment and machines
Online services integration
- Integration with the European Union VIES system for automatic customer VAT number check and data retrieval
- Google Maps integration for easy address, route and transport location
- Integration with online store software— import of customer orders, export of stock nomenclature and availability
- Amazon.com integration — Full Inventory and Order management. Seamless import of customer orders and task management based on the type of order. Amazon.com automatic status update when the order is shipped
- Integration with Bulgarian National Bank web portal— currency exchange rate retrieval, current and for a specific period
- Real time vessel location provided by AIS integration, lookup by name and IMO number. NEXT can also interact with other global vessel databases such as Astrapaging
- Company email integration— NEXT may generate and send user configured payment notices based on due date or aging. Customizable forms of offer and order confirmation may be send directly through the application. High level of security and correspondence traceability